Knowing how to protect the privacy of the Customer / Supplier is crucial for offering true commercial prospects and allowing a relationship of mutual trust in growth between customers and suppliers.
This privacy statement has been formulated by TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. to underline its commitment to protecting the right to privacy of all those who choose the products / services TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. or that contribute to their realization. The disclosure regulates in detail the processing of personal data TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. performs in its business reality.
LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’TORREFAZIONE S.r.l. mainly deals with the production of roasted coffee beans and ground coffee.
Substantial elements of privacy protection
The practices on the protection of privacy adopted by TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. comply with the currently applicable principles and standards regarding the processing of personal data. These principles include warnings on the use, destinations of use, access, integrity, security and future communication of data, as well as the related implementation and supervision rules. Our activities are always carried out in compliance with the current privacy regulations.
TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. informs that for the execution of the contractual relations relating to the supplies it is in possession of personal data of its customers and suppliers.
In this regard we inform you that:
1. (Use and purpose of personal data collected) To improve the level of service and better understand the needs and interests of Customers / Suppliers, TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. collects, exports and makes use of personal data by giving adequate communication to the privacy protection authorities, if necessary.
• to process orders and deliver the products and services ordered by the Customer;
• to inform you about new products, special offers and other information / promotions;
• to modulate the information communicated on products and services according to specific interests;
• to provide technical assistance;
• to train our staff in such a way as to be able to guarantee and verify that the experience enjoyed by the Customer is of high quality, both at the level of the information provided and at the level of interaction had;
• to allow us to interact with Customers / Suppliers to provide all the necessary billing and delivery information, as well as to evaluate customer feedback provided on products and services and offer assistance where necessary;
• to offer promotional or marketing activities. In such circumstances, personal data may be collected for the purpose of managing such campaigns;
• to conduct market surveys and propose questionnaires to improve the products and services provided to our customers. The compilation of the questionnaires is always voluntary;
Those who voluntarily communicate their e-mail address will receive communications from TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. by email. We do not share the e-mail address communicated with operators who are not part of the conglomerate of TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r. You can stop sending e-mails at any time by revoking their consent. It should also be noted that the user may have configured his e-mail application in such a way that his data is automatically transmitted when an e-mail is sent to TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l.
2. The processing of the data in question is also carried out by electronic means and in any case by means that are suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality;
3. The conferment of the same is necessary for the supply of the products and services requested and therefore their non-conferment entails the impossibility to perform the services.
In certain circumstances and in accordance with the regulatory requirements, for the processing of the information collected by our Products / Services or voluntarily provided by the customer / supplier, an explicit request for consent will be made.
4. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations, data may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary and indispensable for the performance of the agreed activity. In any case, the processing of personal data of customers and suppliers will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and will be carried out using methods that guarantee security and confidentiality.
5. It is possible to exercise the rights to know, cancel, correct, update, integrate, oppose the processing of personal data, and exercise the other rights recognized by art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03, which is fully reported at the bottom of this information.
6. Requests for information, access and updating of personal data of Customers / Suppliers
TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l. counts on the help of Customers / Suppliers in order to have accurate and updated personal data. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to check the update.
al data and other rights”
a) The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
b) The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
c) The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment occurs it proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right.
d) The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
7. The data controller is TORREFAZIONE LUCCHESE DEL CAFFE ’S.r.l., with headquarters in via delle Piagge 1535 – S. Alessio 55100 Lucca.
We remind you that at any time you can exercise your rights under the art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 by contacting the Owner / Data Processing Manager, at the registered office, or by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org